Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back To School................






Thurs. it was back to school for my boys. Zackery will be a full time kindergarten boy having the same teacher from his 1/2 days last year. On a whim, I made this card for her. The inside joke is Zackery can be VERY active and his voice tends to be a little higher pitched ( with a wild dialect). One day she told me that she needed a "squeak break" as he was very talkative that day.......lol. Anyway, don't look too close as anything that could go wrong with this card did. I swear every time I touched it something would happen..........sigh. So at 3 am the day school started, this is what I ended up with. I put it in a black bucket with all the items I put on the "check list".

Tammy




2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Hi, Tammy! I wanted to welcome you to the Sisterhood, and I just had to tell you that I love this stamp too. Your colors are nice and vibrant on the card, but the stamp on the back is really cute! Keep up the good work. I will be back. Kelly (SBS4 group)

Marjorie said...

Too cute!! I love the little checklist in the card!